View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 04:52 AM   #6
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxx6166 View Post
Microsoft won't let me activate the reader for some silly reason. "Down or unavailable"

Is it this complicated with the MOBI format, or does that work just the same as my tor conversions...
You will have to remove DRM from Mobi as well. Depending on how advanced user of computers you are, mobi drm removing might be a lot more difficult than removing it from *.lit.

I would advise you to investigate the problem with registering MS reader on your PC because once you have solved the problem you will find that Fictionwise store is almost always a lot cheaper than Sony and you can buy *.lit books there.

Last edited by astra; 05-19-2008 at 04:55 AM.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote