View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 08:30 AM   #9
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal_9k View Post
Hey, that's great Doitsu. Perhaps you'd also upload the script you used for the conversion process.
Since I'm not familiar with XSL, I simply converted the original Whitaker file to a tab delimited file and then used a very simple Visual Basic script to write the .html source file. I didn't post it, because it isn't cross platform and I didn't think anybody would find it useful. If you nevertheless want to have it, I can of course post it and the other source files, too.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote