View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 04:35 AM   #3
grissley
Enthusiast
grissley has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.grissley has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.grissley has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.grissley has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS-950sc
Covers are of a same price both in amazon and sony, so it's not an important variable
950 is more than double price of K3. I can spend it - just not sure, if it's worth

What makes me thinking of 950: I always highlight a lot of things in every book I read. In ebook, I need to be able to make it easily - guess the touch simplifies it a lot (?).
But in K3 it's neither complicated.
I'd love to be able to copy from the reader to PC a file with all the parts highlighted - but I think it is only possible to have a file with all the "highlighted" things copied into, but no possibility of a complete (e)book with highlights/bookmarks inside.
Then, I like big letters, so with 7" of 950 I expect reading to be more pleasant (in landscape mode, most probably).
In fact, there isn't much more, especially, that the screens are the same in both cases.
So 100$ for a touch and +1"

Nevertheless, I wouldn't like to discover (buying on or another) sth that would make me hate my new toy despite all its advantages (sometimes one finds such a small, apparently totally immaterial things that cancel all the fun)

Last edited by grissley; 11-17-2010 at 04:42 AM.
grissley is offline   Reply With Quote