Thread: Classic Nook with Pearl screen?
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 03:09 PM   #3
shootist
Zealot
shootist can read ebooks with the screen turned offshootist can read ebooks with the screen turned offshootist can read ebooks with the screen turned offshootist can read ebooks with the screen turned offshootist can read ebooks with the screen turned offshootist can read ebooks with the screen turned offshootist can read ebooks with the screen turned offshootist can read ebooks with the screen turned offshootist can read ebooks with the screen turned offshootist can read ebooks with the screen turned offshootist can read ebooks with the screen turned off

Device: nook, prs-650, prs-350, galaxy tab 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by aagstn View Post
No telling when a new nook will be released with the pearl screen, but honestly the contrast of the current one is very nice. I get 4 - 5 days of battery life so the Kindle is going to be the winner there, but the new Kindle still has the same issues for me. No ePub support, no SD card expansion slot, and no user replaceable battery which is a nice option to have a couple of years down the road. Spend the extra $10 for a nook and enjoy ePub and seeing your book covers in color.

ditto. I was going to buy a kindle, but bought a nook for the reasons listed above.
shootist is offline   Reply With Quote