View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 02:13 AM   #125
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmark View Post
I work and go to school full time, leaving very little time for doing a lot of different things, but since I am being productive most of the time, I prefer to read for entertainment. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. When I went camping for the first time a month back, where did I learn how to start a camp fire? Stephen King. I've learned a lot of things just reading for fun.
Well, beats learning it from Lord of the Flies I guess... (beat up some nearsighted kid, steal his glasses, focus the sunlight into a pinpoint)
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote