View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 02:35 PM   #12
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
Is this userstyle.css a file that you just put in once, like the extensions.cfg? Does anyone have a sample file that I could see/modify?
Hi annardoll, I am also "studying" to get ready for when I'll put my greedy hands on my new PB360 - as far as I understand, it is just an issue of following this "tutorial" by jackie_w, while if you want to become more adventurous you can use the links put by fjtorres foru posts down in that same thread. The "userstyle.css" file jackie_w is referring to can be still downloaded here.

And do not forget to download the Themes from the sticky!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote