View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 09:33 AM   #33
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, PW SE & Kindle 2022, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
3) If you want to uninstall the jailbreak or any hacks on 3.1, first install this jailbreak, make sure it's set to "HACK_UPDATES" and run any uninstaller you want. Make sure you uninstall the jailbreak LAST, as you cannot run uninstallers after uninstalling the jailbreak.
Thanks Yifanlu. I am going to see if I can do this tonight, but just to clarify I think this is what I do

1 Install the 3.1 Jailbreak, set to HACK_UPDATES
2 Uninstall the Screen Saver hack
3 Uninstall the Original Hack
4 Uninstall the 3.1 Jailbreak

Does this give me back the original screen savers, and a vanilla K3 ?

I don't yet know how to uninstall a hack so I need to look at the instructions for that first. But if I am way off what needs to be done, and in what order could someone let me know please. Thank you

Last edited by Josieb1; 02-22-2011 at 09:35 AM.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote