View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 10:22 AM   #1
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
"drop-in" or occasional books?

Before I got my iphone, I read "$hit my Dad Says" in its entirety on my ipod touch, which I had with me about once or twice a week. It was the perfect book for this kind of reading: I could read in short spurts, laugh, and then pick it up a week later without taxing myself over complicated storylines or characters. Now I am looking for more books of this type to load onto my iphone. I'm thinking David Sedaris would also be perfect, but I think I've read all of his (except for the odd new squirrel one--is that worth reading?).

So what books do you like for this "type" of reading? Bonus points if you can think of books you got at your Overdrive library, since the selections seem to be similar across libraries and I might be able to get it too.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote