View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 09:21 PM   #14
jabberwock_11
Addict
jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Aluratek Libre Pro
If you purchased books from mobipocket then I can almost guarantee that they are DRM protected, which means that if you want to use your mobi files then you will have to strip the DRM off of them because the Astak can not read DRM protected mobi files and the Sony can not read mobi files at all.

I have a Sony which I bought after starting out with mobipocket on my smart phone. I love my Sony and after I took care of the DRM issue and converted the files I was quite happy with the way the mobi books converted. I think that either device would be a good choice, it really just depends on which one you like the look and feel of better.
jabberwock_11 is offline   Reply With Quote