View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 11:36 AM   #4
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 /prs 650 soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingle
So I updated my Reader when the new firmware came out, of course, and recently I noticed something odd. My battery meter was down to one-half, so I plugged it in and let it charge more than 24 hours. When I went to use it, however, the battery meter was *still* at one-half. I thought I must have not plugged it in fully, or something, but having just done the same thing again, the problem still persists.

However, I can't tell if it's actually the battery life that's been affected... the meter hasn't gone down, either. Plugging the reader in causes the meter to go to full, the "lightning" icon to appear, and the charging LED to illuminate.

Has anyone else seen something like this?

Edit: Hmm, after plugging it in with the screen *on*, the battery seems to be stable at full, again... Perhaps.
Mine did the same thing, had one bar left of power.... charged it up, red light went out, removed it from the charger....... it was still reading low....... plugged it back in, light went out pretty quickly and then the meter was reading correctly.....

now it seems fine.......I am still full metered since the update..... of course I haven't looked at it yet this morning, LOL
Aprilbeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote