View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 10:53 PM   #27
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
The site is currently reporting 9633 fiction ebooks, 2497 nonfiction ebooks (mostly biography/memoir and cookbooks), 47 audiobooks. But if you go into "Most Popular", it reports 14009 books, so I'm not sure what's going on there (maybe kids/teen books aren't counted in "all fiction?") - however this should give you a ballpark idea.
Thanks for the info. Your audiobook collection would kill me. Audiobooks are my preferred format and I need a large collection. Thankfully, I have it. If I could, I'd gladly send you a big chunk of the ebook collections in my libraries. You'd definitely put it to better use than I do now.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote