View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 12:35 PM   #21460
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I bought one in tan, navy, and black before I began my campaign. Worked great! Now retiring them in favor of smaller pants.
haven't worn ome of those for 30 years. May be time for a comeback, though the family would give me hell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
"Sorry Dad I accidentally day dreamed too much and gave myself a headache" -- Timothy

So all you day dreamers be careful!
Great quote!

Just water in my cup, but I think I hear the red wine calling as I'm about to start cooking dinner for four noisy kids.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote