View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 04:19 PM   #191
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
Well, my stepdaughter was over for a long overdue visit today. I discovered that the first reader I ever gave her bit it. So, as soon as I can, I plan to buy her a Kindle 4 when it comes around here. Probably before Christmas. She, too, expressed a STRONG preference for non-touch screens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cscat View Post
As Amazon has dropped Audio features and TTS, Paperwhite is a No No for me. I'll stick with my Kindle Touch.
Yup. No TTS is the deal-breaker. No buttons keeps me from being sad about it.

Holding close to my precious K33G with trusty Mighty Bright Travelflex as a reader/light, and to my sweet new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 for that and other stuff.

The Paperwhite looks very nice, otherwise.
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote