View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 07:26 PM   #5
gastan
Addict
gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: LePan II, Kobo Aura
Way to big and not worth a look? It's targeted at students who typically could be carrying any where from 3-6 books each of which may weigh 3-6 pounds (1.3-2.7 Kilo) ... or even more. I doubt that a student would complain about slipping one of these into their backpack rather than 20-30 pounds of DTB's. And considering that (I think) most students would usually be at a desk or table when using it, it's twin screens probably wouldn't bother them either.

Seems to me that telling it's intended target that it's "way to big" or "might be worth a look" if you toss one screen would be like telling a trucker his semi tractor is overkill for pulling that 20 ton trailer around.
gastan is offline   Reply With Quote