View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 08:15 PM   #13
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrry94087 View Post
When I click "Download" on the Nor Cal library page I only get .acsm file. [utl]https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/ACSM[/url] seems to say that DE will download pdf itself. And pdf url is mentioned in acsm. I can download it. Regular acrobat says that I have to use DE to read it. DE complains with an error.

And my DE is authenticated.
Are you just clicking on .acsm file to try to open it? I ask because I'm very new to ADE and I was having trouble opening a free book because I kept clicking on on the book file. I was told to save the book to the desktop and drag and drop the book onto the icon for ADE. Once I did that, it opened just fine.

Sorry, if you already know this but I thought I'd mention it just in case.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote