View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 09:00 AM   #5
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by rana View Post
Frank - see ColdSun's post over here -- https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...0&postcount=27

The guy selling on ebay doesn't have stock right now, but will likely get some soon. I had one interaction with him and he definitely seems trustworthy.

Also, www.sale4online.com has fixed the PayPal issue they had and are now selling the JE100 for $250 including free shipping.
Rana,

That is good news about them fixing the pricing problem. I have been quite pleased with my ordering process with them.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote