View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 10:19 AM   #1
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Step-By-Step Guide to ePub creation

I'm interested in learning how to manually create ePub format books but am having difficulty in finding information on what exactly I need to do.

I've looked through the forums to see if anyone has created a guide, but I can't see one.

Can some point me in the direction of a guide.

I know there are tools (like Calibre) but I would like to be able to understand what they create as I will need to customise them after creation.

Also I enjoy the manual work needed to create them. I always find more satisfaction in doing the work myself.

Any help is appreciated.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote