Thread: Kobo Bug thread
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 07:33 AM   #190
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Malor View Post
Well, it seems too much for me. This happens every time or only the first time you add the books?
It was whenever the device was powered on with an SD card in it. I got worse with either a bigger card or more books on the card. Or possibly a combination of both. With 2.5.2, I think my touch was taking 20 minutes with a 2GB card and 1400 books. Someone reported with a bigger card, it was taking a lot longer and thought it had frozen. He left if overnight and it did finish.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote