View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 04:45 PM   #669
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Okaaay.....now I am intimidated. I think I will just keep it how it is.

Blossom - it's way easier to jailbreak the PW than to develop your own custom fonts for the PW. All you have to do is drag and drop the bin files (just like you drag and drop the fonts), followed by choosing update kindle from the settings menu (just like the font restarts). Repeat for each bin file and done. It's super easy.

On a side note, I made custom palatino and charis fonts. Both IMHO were not as good as caecilia. I will wait for JSWolf's charis release version to try that font once more. For fun, I was also thinking of trying to do a mod of caslon which I have hanging around my system.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote