View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 06:53 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by meghana jain View Post
Hey,

This would be the first time I am participating in a forum discussion, and I am not sure if these posts are read, replied or acted upon, or not. I am not even sure if this is the right place to post this request but if it is I hope the calibre team consider it, and if not, please suggest me where to approach them.

I am using calibre for a while now to manage my ebooks and reading material on my laptop. The thing is that there is a feature I wish it had. It would be nice to be able to mark the books I have read and those I haven't. Or even prioritize them as per my reading preference. Please see if it is possible, it would make my ebook calibre library more flexible!!

Thank you!! I hope somebody from the team reads this!!!

Meghana
Make a custom column

Also, spend some time reading about all the available plugins (see the stickies at the top of the Plugin sub-forum)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote