View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 09:55 AM   #16
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DazJWood View Post
We all like to do things different!
You're spot on with that statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DazJWood View Post
I would prefer to have all tags correct of course but the author and title are the priority. I would like them formatted to how I like them; which is not necessarily how they are embedded in the mobi files. Equally I don't want to lose some of the information / tags that are already on the file.
Unless I put the tags in the file myself I never want to use the tags that are in a file, instead I use the GoodReads Metadata download plugin to retrieve my as outlined in this post.

Also I never allow the metadata download process to alter the Author, Title or Series of a book, because I already put them the way I want them.

Good Reading.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote