View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 09:30 PM   #5
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Highly disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes View Post
According to Ebook Readers: Device to Go the Way of Dinosaurs?, shipments of ereaders appear to have peaked in 2011.

Are the long-run reading advantages offered by ereaders insufficient to offset the web, email, and movie versatility offered by tablets?
I have a 2nd gen Kindle Fire and do not read on it, I read on my 3rd gen Kindle Keyboard, a much more satisfying experience.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote