View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 01:19 PM   #383
silverzhao
Enthusiast
silverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kindle Touch
It seems that the fontconfig in KT 5.1.2 doesn't synthetically embolden for fonts that do not have bold face available any more.

So now if I only have a font of type Regular, I'll have to create a bold one manually for it. This is so boring and time-consuming, in addition to occupying more root partition.

I've looked through the configuration files in /etc/fonts/conf.d but find nothing helpful.

Could you guys confirm this? Thanks!
silverzhao is offline   Reply With Quote