View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 05:07 PM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
Linking the accounts should change nothing on your Audible account. My monthly charges remained the same. I do recall some weren't pleased when all their Audible books suddenly appeared in their eink reader archives.
I just checked my library and see I have over 800 book parts so it would be a pain to see all that in my archives.

Thanks for the info. I think I'll keep things as is for now. Maybe someone will come up with a work-around hack.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote