View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 02:15 AM   #6
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H. View Post
I don't think that any iPod plays protected wma files, which AFAIK is still what most OD books use.
Correct, iPods don't; but, there's a licensing agreement that allows these files to be converted for use on iDevices.

Every now and then, I'll download WMA library audiobooks to my iPod touch; though the conversion process is rather lengthy. Most of the time I just download them to my Clip Zip.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote