View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 05:32 AM   #1442
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
OK, I'm sold...
I made a Brioche bread in the machine today that was better than any brioche rolls I've ever made, even in a good oven. Easily one of the tastiest breads I've ever had!

Brioche - Bread Machine Basic cycle Medium crust
1 3/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
2 cups bread flour
3 tablespoons sugar
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 whole eggs
1 egg yolk
1/3 cup water
6 tablespoons unsalted butter

Directions:
Add all ingredients except the butter to your bread machine in the order suggested by manufacturer and process on the basic bread cycle.
2 Cut the butter into tablespoon size pieces.
3 About 10 minutes before the end of your first kneading cycle, begin adding the butter, 1 tablespoon each minute.
4 Let the machine continue its process.
6 After bread is baked and at the end of the entire cycle, let the brioche cool in the OPENED machine about 20 minutes.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote