View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 11:40 PM   #73
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
Hmm Im wondering if thats due to some fonts only having one file while i do notice some other fonts have 3 files for the bold, italic, and regular text... for me though I have yet to find a book I am currently reading that has been formated to display italic, then bold along with the regular font....

that said it really is just a guess on my part.

regards
jack
Six of the eight books I purchased from the Sony store do not display italic or bold fonts regardless of the font type I choose. I am pretty sure that at least one of these books did not have this problem before the latest firmware release. On a positive note, none of the Kobo books that I have viewed so far do not have this problem.
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote