View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 11:44 PM   #154
ashkulz
Addict
ashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle 1/REB 1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneS View Post
Given all the enthusiasm (particularly comments indicating impserve may be superior to the ebookwise Librarian), I finally talked myself into trying it with the following disappointing results:

impserve -a 127.0.0.1 -p 9090 shelf
Loaded plugin: AdjustHtml
Loaded plugin: AdjustQueryString
impserve 0.7: starting server on 127.0.0.1:9090
127.0.0.1 - - [22/Sep/2008 20:19:00] Error encountered while processing the request:\'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id'

Since my knowledge of Python barely extends beyond the ability to spell it, is anyone able to shed any light on my problem.

Thanks,
Gene
GeneS: looks like you have a corrupt .IMP file in your shelf folder. Can you move all the books somewhere else and add it one-by-one to find out which one is causing the problem?

BTW, you don't need to pass in command line parameters: the defaults are good enough, so you can just double click on the EXE.

EDIT: I've committed a fix which should ignore such files. Can you download the latest source code (click on snapshot - zip) and test it using python src/impserve.py?

Last edited by ashkulz; 09-22-2008 at 11:55 PM. Reason: mention commit
ashkulz is offline   Reply With Quote