View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 03:47 PM   #16
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by taustin View Post
(And don't get me started on the environmental crap we have to put up with. We now have to charge what amounts to a depost, like aluminum soft drink cans, on paint cans (except it's not refundable), and there's a "environmental fell" on lumber.)
I lived in LA for a few years, and I immediately started to suspect there was something a little off with the environmental rules when my 8 year old Chevy with federal emissions system, never having had a tuneup and having just driven 3000 miles across country to get there, passed the smog test with results better than the California emissions requirements.
The hazardous chemical labeling laws are funny, too.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote