View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 05:26 PM   #49
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyLynn View Post
I ordered one yesterday. Should be here friday. Im super excited! It will be my first e-reader. One reason i got it was because of the light. I share a room with my 10 month old. And the over head light wakes her up. I keep my beds head board light pretty dim. to dim to read a paperback book without straining. I didnt buy a case though. I will get one in feb. I also didnt pay extra to remove the adds. I dont think they will bother me. And i can used the money i saved for my bfs gift (its his bday today) The paperwhite he bought for me as a late xmas gift. (we get our gifts late because we spend our money on the kids for xmas)
You will love it! I own a Kindle Fire and it's way too bright compare to the PW. I haven't read in the dark yet other than taking it to my bathroom for a quick test but I think my hubby will finally shut up about the light bothering him.

I've gone through book lights, K3 Lighted Cover, Tablets and now the PW and I think I finally found a winner.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote