View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 09:17 PM   #11
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandelioncottage View Post
At each library (I have a lot of library cards!), I just click on all eBooks (slightly different on different sites) and then sort by Date Added to Site. Then I see the list of new books. That's been the fastest and most enjoyable way for me to browse. The Brooklyn site now seems to force me to choose a genre, and then sort by date added.

I'm sure I'll get used to it ...
The libraries that I have cards for never showed the "date added" in the correct order, so I always used to click all then search for publication date instead. I wish the new design still showed patrons on waiting list, number of copies owned, available formats and the dates. I also hope that the new design won't remain so slow, though it may, since it uses larger pictures.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote