View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 05:48 PM   #3
stepk
Groupie
stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K5 B011 5.3.2.1
Thank you, twobob, inspired by your reply I was able to fix the launcher menu by deleting the extensions folder completely, then creating a new, empty one, and finally uninstalling and installing again the glauncher package. In this post silver18 reports a similar issue which he fixed by installing glauncher manually. As regards the landscape orientation upon rebooting my K5 I found your post and added the orientation command to /mnt/us/.bashrc. I still wonder what got the default orientation changed in the first place. Perhaps ixtab knows better as this thread seems to suggest; but since he's busy I'll save my question for better times.
Thanks again for your help.
stepk is offline   Reply With Quote