View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 01:09 AM   #4
amjbrown
Addict
amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle app on the iPhone
The premium paid for a 3G touch should cover the tech and operating costs for the average Kindle user. I would miss it (having just downloaded a Kindle daily deal in an airport security line - Stan Barstow's magnificent A Kind of Loving for 99p, another p book heads to Oxfam!) but it would not be a show stopper. WiFi is pretty ubiquitous now, I would have had to wait ten more minutes if I hadn't had 3G.
amjbrown is offline   Reply With Quote