View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 05:01 AM   #5
Mujokan
Connoisseur
Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Is there any way you can get wi-fi at a library, university, cafe, walking around a mall looking for a free signal, or something? I don't think you can register properly without it.

When you do register, it will give you the option to skip the credit card step.

If it were me, I would restore it to stock, e.g. using Touch-Formatter (which would change it to firmware 1.1. also), then root using the appropriate TouchNooter. The "manual" method with adb seemed too tricky to me (though I am sure it is not that hard once you understand it). Then you could transfer apks over using a USB cable.
Mujokan is offline   Reply With Quote