View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 07:16 PM   #36
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by derangedhermit View Post
My understanding is the ePub 2 spec does not allow external links. I will look at Marvin, thanks for the suggestion - but if it is iOnly, or iSpecific, I won't be using it.
Thanks! I was looking for something to do tonight...I'll go read the spec....again.

I do know that it supports linking outside of the epub, whether or not it is in the spec. I just created a basic epub with an external link in Sigil and it worked fine. It passed Flightcrew and ePubcheck3, compiled in kindle previewer and ADE. The link worked in all of those. I would assume that if you are using a device/app that had browser support, it would work there as well.
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote