View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 12:04 PM   #11
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
I'm curious about what this means. Is it that they stop selling the 16Gb ones until people start looking at the 8Gb ones, or have they run out of stock?
All it means mate is that they have simply RUN OUT of the 16GB dew to very high demand. All the UK retailers for instance are in the process of restocking the 16gb version . So no ,google are not trying to force u to buy the 8gb.

IF you did not pre -order like me and a multitude of others then im sorry but the ones sitting on the garden fence about buying will have to wait for the next batch to arrive.

This is exactly what happened in 2010 with the KINDLE KEYBOARD when it was released in the UK. But back then customers had to wait 8+ weeks before they could buy a kindle if they had not pre-ordered one a month before release.

In 2010 i also pre-ordered a month in advance 26x kindle keyboards and had them delivered the first day after the UK release.

http://www.ebuyer.com/388913-asus-ne...1100550u?hpb=5

***THIS WAS TAKEN FROM the EBUYER.COM= LARGE UK online retailer review section**
Here's the conversation:

I said:
Hi,
I'd like to know if I'll still get my Nexus 7 by this Friday, or if
circumstances have changed.
Thanks

Sarah replied:
Thank you for your response.

We are receiving these in 2 batches. If you placed you order before 9am on
Monday 16th July then we were hoping to receive stock on the 19th July for
delivery on Friday however there has been a delay from Asus so we might
struggle to get them in this week . We are waiting for an update from Asus
but delivery will now likely be delayed till next week.

If the order was submitted after 9am on Monday 16th July then the order
will be fulfilled from stock expected on the 10th August.

Sorry for any concerns caused.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7629-1.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	196.0 KB
ID:	89602  

Last edited by darksaber35; 07-23-2012 at 01:52 PM.
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote