View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 12:02 PM   #12
ihor
Enthusiast
ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
first off, I don't have a Kindle DX, so I could not actually test it.
If necessary, I can help testing. The only thing that I need is precise instructions of what to do: what to copy and where, and what file to backup before replacement.

Quote:
Second, you would need to have access to the root file system and be able to read/write files there.
I have jealbrake installed, and I upgdaded my Kindle DX to version 3 using this thread - https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=127969

but I did not set up usbNetwork hack yet. As I know, using usbNetwork I will be able to do anything with all files, right?

Quote:
And you would need to send me some of those files so I can analyze them.
Are you going to make some analysis before starting (to say if you're able to do this, or not), or you're absolutely sure you'll cope with this task?

If first, would you like me to install usbNetwork hack and send you some files right now?
ihor is offline   Reply With Quote