View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 02:32 PM   #38
specsavage
specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD
Looking through this, I was a bit surprised that no one has mentioned Jack McDevitt. Definitely intelligent space opera, but more character oriented. Both the Hutch series and the Alex Benedict are spectacular. (Would look up titles, etc. but Calibre is currently adding about 500 books I took out of storage and my computer is VERY slow.)
specsavage is offline   Reply With Quote