View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 05:14 AM   #65
ghero
Connoisseur
ghero ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghero ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghero ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghero ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghero ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghero ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghero ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghero ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghero ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghero ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghero ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Currently owned: Nook HD+, pyrus mini. Previously owned: Sony prs-t2.
WOW, hopefully it can be made avaliable to the market internationally before christmas, this is something I really want to have at the end of this year.

Also, I just had a thing flashed through my head about sth I used to play with when I was in elementry school, it is sth look like this:

So I was thinking, like the lighted cover on PRS readers to read in dark, wouldn't it be nice to have a lighted pen (maybe as a seperate purchasable accessory) for using this note slate to write in dark?

If this slate device will be a front lit already, then forget about what I just said, I would love a front lit. I'm just thinking in case its not.

Last edited by ghero; 05-19-2013 at 05:47 AM.
ghero is offline   Reply With Quote