View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 09:32 AM   #509
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
Paul and DiapDealer is this fix enough for a new release or should we wait for other bug fixes or improvements? If so, do either of you have any other changes you want to incorporate?
I have nothing in the hopper for KindleUnpack right now.

I'm torn on whether it warrants an update on its own, though. On the one hand: the splitter feature exists solely for the purpose of splitting files created by Kindlegen/Previewer (and 2.8 is only going to become more and more common). On the other hand: how many people are really splitting kindlegen produced files?

I'm OK either way, but I would guess the vast majority of users are only interested in the unpacking portion of the tool (not to say other uses aren't important).
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote