View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 01:57 PM   #42
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
if I had to guess? I think maybe it's just hanging at the server end perhaps. As it seems a bit random. Dunno. not my app.
You need to quote the post you answered, especially when you split over a page boundary like you just did...

You can go back to his post and click "quote", then copy the text in the edit box, then edit your above post and paste the quote just before your reply.

It is good to quote at least PART of the post, so that there is a back-link to click to get to that post. This is even important with no page break, if others posted before you and your reply no longer follows the post it was answering. The MR forum rules even say you should quote posts.

Last edited by geekmaster; 10-10-2012 at 02:00 PM.