View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 09:11 PM   #24
jshzh
Addict
jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Pocketbook 602 Pro, Kobo Aura HD, LG G Pad III
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonyreaderfan View Post
Sort of.

I have a pdf that I have set with zoom lock. When I return to that pdf the setting is still there.

I have another pdf that I read with larger fonts for reflow and that setting is remembered.

Unfortunately page mode like margin cut, two columns, etc. and landscape mode aren't remembered.

I have a cover on my PRS 950 and I feel it's easy to hold in landscape mode.
Thanks. I think I can cut the margin permanently with Adobe Pro. But landscape should be remembered. Most of my books are pdfs and I read them all in landscape mode :-(( My PB 602 remembers every setting...but no "word log" function
jshzh is offline   Reply With Quote