View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 07:25 AM   #48
michailbachtin
Enthusiast
michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Sony PSR-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morkl View Post
The highlight length is hard coded, but easy to fix in a modified Reader app. I will include "unlimited highlight length" in the next version of my modified Reader.
Has this update with the unlimited highlight length appeared yet. I am desperate to have it for academic research non non-DRM material.

Please let me know!

Cheers and thanks!
michailbachtin is offline   Reply With Quote