View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 10:11 PM   #118
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmurph View Post
I love it
So, it's hacked, I assume? I sure wish Amazon would let us add our own screensavers without having to hack. It's such a basic function. I don't know of any other device that doesn't allow the user to use their own backgrounds/wallpapers.

The least they could've done was let us choose one of the native screens to make the default. Oh well, that's for another thread.
There is a screensaver you can choose that is different than even the ads. Hold on/off button for about 6 seconds to switch to a completely white background. You can call it snowstorm in the snow. (it is the same as normal sleep mode, only difference is the white background)
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote