View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 11:35 AM   #29
just_jeepin
Addict
just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
It's the folders in the Calibre Library. I'm on a Mac. I just realized what it is... it's adding the number to the book folder in the order that they were added to Calibre.

I'm just trying to make sense of things. I just don't know why it adds a number. Usually an OS doesn't add a number like that unless there's something else with that exact name.

Here's a screenshot.
just_jeepin is offline   Reply With Quote