View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 10:59 AM   #27
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by just_jeepin View Post
Just curious... The Calibre folder structure is just how I like except it keeps putting a (?) onto the folder of the book title. Why does it do that and is there a way to stop it from doing that?
I don't see that - there are no odd chars in my folder titles. What OS are you on? Even if there were odd chars in the folder structure, I wouldn't see them, because you aren't supposed to access the Calibre library folders directly and I never have any reason to go there. You shouldn't either. You should be using Save to Disk for exporting your books out of Calibre.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote