View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 05:59 PM   #8
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
No such thing as a standard USB charger!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdf9511 View Post
No I have been using a Motorola phone charger that is a standard usb charger. I am going to try the supplied wall charger on the next charge and see what happens....

I know it's not loosing power over night as it's plugged into my ups. I did a load test on this charger once just out of curiosity and know that it puts out a good steady clean voltage.
Dear kdf:

This is a huge misconception. People think that all USB chargers are the same. They are not. Many of them run at far different amps and voltages.

WHY on earth try using a charger from a cell phone when we give you one made for the device in the box? You may have damaged the battery or the device. And you may be nullifying the warranty.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote