View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 11:31 AM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdf9511 View Post
I had another good one with the battery meter today.

The unit had gotten down to 1/2 the bars on the meter last night so I plugged it in and charged it for about 8 or 9 hrs. I did get the lightening bolt when I plunged it it. But when I went to take it off the charger the green led was lit solid and instead of the plug symbol on the battery meter it just showed a full charge and when I removed it from the charger the meter dropped to 3 bars and didn't restore to 4 bar full charge for a couple of hours.
Are you using the Wall socket charger? Does the outlet lose power at night (light switch )?
Otherwise call Astak support. this is not normal
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote