View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 01:51 AM   #1
kdf9511
Madman With A Box
kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Nook Glowlight, Nook Color, Kindle 4, Astak Pocket Pro
Question funky battery meter

Ok well here's the deal...

I got my PP last Monday and took it out of the box and flashed the firmware to the latest version. Then used it for a few hours while on the charger and left it to charge overnight. Then with normal use, for me that is, of about 4 to 6 hrs a day (I can't seem to put it down) the battery meter finally dropped to one bar the following Monday evening. I powered it down at that point to swap the SD card for another one and move some books around. When I powered it back up the meter was showing almost a full charge again, witch I didn't understand. So back on the charger it went being used for a couple of hrs before sitting on the charger overnight once again. After two hours of use the next day the battery meter had dropped to 1/2 charge and today has dropped again. Now each time I have charged it I did get the lightening bolt icon on the display and the red flashing light that did turn to solid green before it came off the charger. I'm wondering if I did something wrong when I didn't charge it for 12 hrs right off the bat, I just couldn't wait that long to start using it to read with. And if I did is there anyway to reset the voltage sensing algorithm.
kdf9511 is offline   Reply With Quote