Thread: Questions
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 03:47 AM   #13
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by coredump View Post
So, my 360 arrived and I am having fun with it. I am also preparing a series of videos showing it working, but I hit some doubts and would like to see if someone can tell me the answers:

- The only way to turn it off is holding the power button? Doesnt it have a power saving mode with screen turned off that it can be quickly returned on? It takes not much to boot, but if it took nothing it would be even cooler.

- Adobe Reader has less controls than fbreader, but fbreader is not showing linebreaks and other formating breaks (page breaks and white lines). I saw someone saying that solved it with a CSS, is that possible? Adobe reader shows breaks and stuff, but the font options are really sufferable.
The new fbreader version made by SFF features page breaks before chapters!

If you don't want your PB to restart every time, turn the power saving mode to off! Don't forget to lock your keys. That way your 360° will be available at all times! And no, this will not cost a lot of power!

Last edited by mtravellerh; 12-27-2009 at 03:52 AM.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote